Tuesday 8 March 2016

Week 1- Presentation of my Major project idea!

Link to my Presentation


I plan to work with graphic design as that's what I want to do in the future, be a graphic designer. I want to work on my branding skills. I picked to create a future company for a client who is also my brother. My brother Ian is studying physiotherapy in Aberdeen Scotland, and hope to get his PHD in Arizona after. It will be a physiotherapy company, I plan to design the logo, business cards, letter heads etc. The company is going to be called "IPC- Ian's Physiotherapy Company". 

The presentation will explain what I plan to do week by week. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Physio near me

    ReplyDelete