Thursday 5 May 2016

Design Progress- Website

Screen One


Screen Two


Screen Three


Screen Four


Screen Five


Screen Six


Screen Seven


Screen Eight


Screen Nine


Screen Ten


Screen Eleven


Screen Twelve


Screen Thirteen


Screen Fourteen


Here is my design of the website for Ian's future business, I wanted to keep it simple but yet effective. I believe the use of name and logo really stands out from the shade of grey. I like the bit of white showing as it opens the website out more, everything looks spaced out and not all together. It's easy to read for viewers and I believe viewers will be interested from this website because it gives good information. I believe it looks professional and Ian is pleased with the outcome. I believe the icon and slogan helps the website out because it can relate to the viewers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment