Monday 25 April 2016

Design Progress- Rough Sketches

Sketches Logo Designs


Looking at the different shapes of leaves as I wanted the leaf to represent "Healing" for the logo design. I want the leaf design to be simple as it will be apart of the logo. 


I started to draw lines to try and get the feel of the spine shape, to help me imagine what it will look like. 

I then started to think what shape I can work with to create a spine, first thing came to mind was circles. When I was sketching it out, I could see it working. 


I roughly sketched out what I envision, the circles creating the spine shape, trying to get the right movement, seeing the different sizes of circles, seeing what works.


I then started to add the leaf shape to the spine, trying to envision how the circle shape spine and leaf combined. I like were the design is going and will trying creating it on photoshop and see how it looks on screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment